[meteorite-list] Possible new Illinois meteorite

From: Joe Kerchner <skyrockmeteorites_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed, 17 Jun 2009 08:44:48 -0700 (PDT)

I tried the allertest on a few known chondrites and they did not show positive, maybe the allertest I have is bunk. I tried it on a few H chondrites and it not once tested positive. I have had it for a long time, maybe it is too old, I'm not sure, but it didnt work. I'll have to order some more and try it again..
Best,
Joe K