[meteorite-list] Age of Man

From: Meteorites USA <eric_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri, 19 Jun 2009 13:10:53 -0700

> If an internet web site claims a 360 million fossil human skull with
> no way to verify the claim, why would any one immediately question all
> we know about the evolution of mammals, primates, and yes, even humans?

Most humans suffer from LBS or "Lazy Brain Syndrome." The lack of being
able to think for themselves! ;)

People are lazy! Lazy, lazy lazy... Did I mention that people are lazy?
Most people would rather listen to what someone else says and take it as
gospel than look up the answer themselves.

They want to know what they know, and God forbid anyone disagree with
them. Once an outside source doubts the accuracy of ones knowledge,
natural instinctual defense mechanisms force the person "who knows" to
defend his knowledge. Whether he's right or wrong does not matter at
that point. It's natural human psychology to argue the point.

Facts mean nothing, subjective assumption takes over, and sheer
determination to prove you're right. Convincing takes precedence, and
debate ensues.

Who the hell wants to be told they are wrong?!

--
Regards,
Eric Wichman