[meteorite-list] AD - Assorted Meteorites and thin sections

From: Greg Catterton <star_wars_collector_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun, 21 Jun 2009 01:15:20 -0700 (PDT)

Hi to everyone, here is my ad for the week.

I have several meteorites listed on ebay that end in under 24 hours.
Items include lunar, martian and eucrite micros.
Also listed are Tatahouine, Gao, Bassikounou, Camel Donga and the NWA 4734 Lunar that is left for sale.

Off ebay prices:
I will take $5500 for the 6g lunar slice off ebay.
The .65g NWA 4734 is $600 and the .80g piece is $720

Tatahouine 1 gram lots are $10 off ebay.

I also have some Camel Donga thin sections available for $90 each.

I think thats about it for the week, view my ebay auctions here:
http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZwanderingstarmeteoritesQQhtZ-1

Feel free to make offers by email on any material listed on ebay - off ebay I can do a bit better on prices.

Greg C.
www.wanderingstarmeteorites.com