[meteorite-list] AD: Super Slices, Mega Slices & Some Breccias

From: Meteorites USA <eric_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun, 21 Jun 2009 11:53:56 -0700

Hi Everyone,

We've listed some very special unclassified nwa meteorite slices and end
cuts this week. One piece is a particularly nice brecciated specimen
here: A Must See! View all our store items and auction items here:
http://shop.ebay.com/merchant/freel3orn All total we've got 76 meteorite
slices and and cuts listed in our store and auction. Many items are
ending tonight.

Special Items:

36.5g Brecciated Meteorite [Part Slice] - Gorgeous light gray interior
full of huge light and dark clasts sprinkled with fine to medium iron
flecks!
http://cgi.ebay.com/36-5g-SPECTACULAR-BRECCIATED-METEORITE-SLICE-NWA_W0QQitemZ250448193610

248g BIG Partial End Cut
http://cgi.ebay.com/248-0g-AAA-QUALITY-METEORITE-NWA-END-CUT-HUGE_W0QQitemZ260432733213

73.9g Super Slice 0 Absolutely huge piece. A must have (limited material
in stock)
http://cgi.ebay.com/73-9g-AAA-QUALITY-SUPER-SLICE-METEORITE-NWA_W0QQitemZ250448193906

75.2g Part End Cut - Light Colored Matrix & Beautiful Shock Veins
http://cgi.ebay.com/75-2g-AAA-QUALITY-METEORITE-SUPER-SLICE-NWA_W0QQitemZ260432138191

NOTICE: We've also lowered our shipping prices. In fact we revamped our
entire auction template, and company shipping rates and policies to be
more affordable for our customers. Details in the auctions.

Good Luck & Happy Bidding!

P.S. Deep discounts available for purchases of $500 or more. I have WAY
more material than is listed in the auctions. Too much to list right
now. Most pieces that are listed come from much larger meteorites that I
have in inventory now. If there is a specific piece you like dealers
should contact me off list for bulk pricing and to check available
inventory.

Educators: If you need pieces for study, learning labs or outreach
groups I offer discounts for institutions. Details upon request.

--
Regards,
Eric Wichman