[meteorite-list] photos Ensisheim Meteorite Show 2009

From: Hanno Strufe <gibeon_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue, 23 Jun 2009 15:08:28 -0400

Hello,

here are my photos from the Ensisheim Show last weekend.
The weather was not the best, but beer and wine were good as always.
It was nice to see all the friends and new collectors there.
Take a look at the photos and you see what else was there.

You will find the pictures on my website at

http://www.strufe.net

go with your mouse cursor on the top at ?Foto-Galerien? and the sign
for Ensisheim-2009 is coming up, there you see the 6 pages on the right
that include each 10 photos
or copy the following link into your browser

http://www.strufe.net/0334af9a5a0cf8e1d/0334af9c3213d0302/0334af9c3213de407/index.php

Best regards

Hanno Strufe
Langenbergstrasse 32