[meteorite-list] AD - Nice Camel Donga Thin Sections For Sale

From: Greg Catterton <star_wars_collector_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu, 25 Jun 2009 03:36:51 -0700 (PDT)

Hi to everyone, here is my ad for the week and the last one until sometime after July 4th.

I have 5 thin sections of the Camel Donga (eucrite)in hand and available for sale.
All are uncovered to allow the buyer the option of testing.
These are nice samples and priced reasonably at $80 each and includes shipping.
Here are pictures of 2 of the thin sections available:
http://i27.photobucket.com/albums/c165/jedisdiamond/DSCF2295.jpg
http://i27.photobucket.com/albums/c165/jedisdiamond/DSCF2297.jpg

I also have a few ebay auctions currently going that started out at .99
you can view my ebay auctions here:
http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZwanderingstarmeteoritesQQhtZ-1

Along with the auction listings, I have a sample of Murray (CM2) and many other very nice quality meteorite samples listed.

As always, I can do a little better for prices if the transaction is done off ebay.

Thanks for looking!

Greg C.
www.wanderingstarmeteorites.com