[meteorite-list] Looking for good video of Buzzard Coulee fall

From: Greg Catterton <star_wars_collector_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu, 25 Jun 2009 03:48:38 -0700 (PDT)

3 messages from me today!

Does anyone have good quality video footage of the Buzzard Coulee fall? All I have been able to find is youtube stuff and I would like something of higher quality.
I can provide a blank disc and cover postage costs for it, or if upload/download is an option, that would be fine also.

I am looking for something good enough to use for a video loop to be played on a TV for a open to the public night at my local astronomy club.
I can do all the editing and conversion, I just need to video.
Thanks in advance,

Greg C.