[meteorite-list] Ebay pain in the $%$$

From: Michael Farmer <meteoriteguy_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun, 28 Jun 2009 09:56:53 -0700 (PDT)

Does anyone know this person?
Ebay name:

 graftonwisconsin

Beware, a total waste of time. He won a whopping $1.50 item from me, it was shipped two weeks ago, apparently he emailed me an ebay question, waited one day and started filing complaints and pay-pal charge-backs, now a negative feedback. All this because I am traveling and could not answer his question in a matter of hours. I have hundreds of Brenham crystals, and would gladly send replacement if given more than an hour or two to respond!
I would recommend blocking him unless you want the same headaches for this kind of chump-change buyer.
Michael Farmer