[meteorite-list] AD: This weeks meteorites for sale...

From: Meteorites USA <eric_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun, 28 Jun 2009 19:45:58 -0700

Hello Everyone,

I'm having my largest sale to date. Over 250 items are listed most are
rare, and professionally prepped collectible pieces. Some very nice HUGE
brecciated slices, polished slices, part slices, end cuts, and large
whole stones and loads of other high quality unclassified meteorite
specimens.

All Meteorites 10% OFF: http://shop.ebay.com/merchant/freel3orn

Select items: 20%, 30%, 40%, & 50% OFF to be announced throughout
tonight and all week. Join my newsletter for advanced notice when I drop
prices on select special items all week this week.
http://www.meteoritesusa.com/newsletter

Meteorite Collection Sale:
I've put together 18 rare hand picked, prepped, and/or polished
meteorites that I've added to the collection. These pieces are top notch
superb meteorite specimens I have accumulated over time based on quality
and aesthetics. This collection also includes the 117.5g end cut of the
stinky meteorite I talked about last week... ;) Plus a magnificent
unclassified achondrite meteorite, some BIG polished end cuts and more...

Please contact me off-list for price and list of items in this collection.

Regards,
Eric Wichman
Meteorites USA
904-236-5394