[meteorite-list] Ebay pain in the $%$$

From: Mark Ford <mark.ford_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon, 29 Jun 2009 12:53:25 +0100

>>Anyone else here had problems with me shipping?

 eBay is getting worse, and the world is officially going madder by the day!

 I for one have never forgotten the time I bought a small Allende from you Mike, you where flying out to Germany around the same time, and you actually bought the item in your suitcase and shipped it to me from germany to save me the extra fees and delivery time! - Now you don't get a better service that that EVER!

Best,
Mark