[meteorite-list] "3-Layer Cake" IMB, "Ocate" and eBay Auctions - AD

From: Greg Hupe <gmhupe_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue, 30 Jun 2009 16:39:19 -0400

Dear List Members,

Ending tomorrow on eBay (Wednesday, July 1st), are the LAST six pieces of
NWA 5407, the incredible IMB "3-Layer Cake~A Visual Treat" and the LAST four
pieces of the new American Iron from New Mexico, "Ocate". I added "Buy it
Now" to all of these, so if you are interested, this may be the time to snag
one of these before they are completely gone!

In addition to these, I also have a huge selection of Lunar's, Martian's and
all of the other rarities I have, all started at just 99 cents. These are a
little smaller than last week's so they will be more affordable to those
whose want smaller, nice representative samples for their collections.

Best regards, and "Thank You" for looking and/or bidding!

Greg

Greg Hupe
The Hupe Collection
NaturesVault (eBay)