[meteorite-list] West Trade and Sell AD

From: Impactika at aol.com <Impactika_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun, 1 Mar 2009 14:35:23 EST

Ah AH!

Trading for a meteorite with a stable, well-known value! Smart!

Well..........I am not interested by West, TX at this time, but I do have a
couple nice fragments of Murchison, one even has some crust. So, if one of you
guys, just dying to own a piece of West, wants to buy the Murchison from me
and then trade with Steven, just email me.

I am home, taking care of business.

Anne M. Black
_http://www.impactika.com/_ (http://www.impactika.com/)
_IMPACTIKA at aol.com_ (mailto:IMPACTIKA at aol.com)
Vice-President, I.M.C.A. Inc.
_http://www.imca.cc/_ (http://www.imca.cc/)

In a message dated 3/1/2009 8:21:46 AM Mountain Standard Time,