[meteorite-list] AD: 19 Specimens of WEST in My Ebay Store- Worth A Look!

From: michael cottingham <mikewren_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun, 1 Mar 2009 22:21:42 -0700

Hello,

OK. I am tired of this "Best Offer" thing with my West stones. I have
listed 99% of my "for sale material" in my ebay store. I only have a
couple of more part slices to add and than I am finished. I have kept
my customers in mind by offering a lot of small part slices that I
think are affordable. I decided to place a price on them that
represents what I think they are worth and a price the reflects the
true nature of their rarity. I think with all the people searching for
the last 2 weeks, it gives us an idea that there is NOT going to be
that much found. Right now it is at ~3.5kg or so, and over 1/2 of this
is not going to be for sale.

At the least -in my ebay store are a lot of cool looking West
specimens...

Enjoy.

http://stores.ebay.com/voyage-botanica-natural-history

Thanks and Best Wishes