[meteorite-list] Response to West stats

From: Robert Woolard <meteoritefinder_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed, 4 Mar 2009 07:34:30 -0800 (PST)

Hello List,

  Thanks to all those who have already responded with their find statistics, as I hope the rest of you will when you have time. As one prominent member pointed out, the totals are still climbing, with finds being made even today. Obviously, the TKW and number of stones found will both climb to some degree over the next few days and even weeks. But, baring some exciting and unexpected development out in the field, which could conceivably happen at any time, it would seem that the best of the hunting is unfortunately past us, as the new planting/growing season progresses. The beauty of our list is that the totals can be adjusted easily, day by day even, as members continue to recover these beautiful stones.

  Robert Woolard