[meteorite-list] AD: Ebay Auctions Running

From: al mitterling <almitt_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed, 4 Mar 2009 19:42:29 -0500

Greetings,

It's been a little while since I ran any ebay auctions. Most of these are
for big ticket items. The actions include:
Allende Mexico CV3 (661 grams)

El Hammami H5 (1328 grams crusted)

Large Zag Morocco Fall 1998 Aug. 4 or 5th Class: H3-6 Nice fragment with
crust. 2665 grams

NWA801 CR2 (49 gm)

Nice Gibeon whole 11.57 kilos

Seymchan Pallasite with Translu. crystals (591 gram full slice)

DIMMITT, Texas. (H3.6) This came from the Monig collection. It has two
numbers painted on it; an early Monig catalog #

Tulia, Texas (H5) With original Monnig Catalog number

KORRA KORRABES, Namibia. (H3), breccia. (854.4 gram stone)

Many other noteworthy items you should check. See my link here:

http://shop.ebay.com/merchant/almittmet

All my best!

--AL Mitterling

Mitterling Meteorites