[meteorite-list] The Meteorite Hunting Dog is in the news again!

From: Ruben Garcia <meteoritemall_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed, 4 Mar 2009 17:58:27 -0800 (PST)

Hi all,
Sorry for not answering my emails for the last 3 hours I was on a plane and was unable to answer to do so. I'm working on them now....

Also I was interviewed yesterday by the local paper -the West News - in West, Texas - And so there is a GREAT article about Hopper today! Oh ya, they also mention Steve Arnold, Sonny, Rob Wesel and me...

If there are any hunters still in west this will be a keeper for sure so get a copy or two.

Here is a link to two of the pics in the article
http://www.mr-meteorite.net/meteoritefindingdog.htm

Ruben Garcia
Phoenix, Arizona
Website: http://www.Mr-Meteorite.Net