[meteorite-list] New Meteorite Medals now available

From: Jim Strope <nwa482_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu, 5 Mar 2009 10:26:48 -0500

Hi All..........

We have two new designs now available for NWA 2995 Lunar and NWA 2986
Martian. This would be considered series #2 of these specimens. The
production run was limited to 250 pieces each and they are consecutively
numbered. These medals were sold toward the end of the Tucson show so some
numbers are not available but we will try to accomodate requests. I know
for sure that 1 to 10, 18, 50, 51, 65 and 69 are not available. You can
contact either Mike Farmer or myself for requests. Both of our emails are
at the bottom of the website: LIST SPECIAL is $50- each including
shipping.

http://www.meteoritecoins.com/

The fronts of the new designs are:

http://www.catchafallingstar.com/temp/nwa2995coin2bfront.JPG