[meteorite-list] Waco Tribune and News West Newspapers

From: Ruben Garcia <meteoritemall_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri, 6 Mar 2009 05:41:15 -0800 (PST)

Hi all,
I been getting a lot of requests for these two papers. I only have a few of the Waco tribune articles. However, they can be purchased on-line here.

http://www.wacotrib.com/services/content/services/archives.html?cxntlid=navbar

Cost is about $6.00 including shipping

The dates you'll want are Feb, 19Th (Mike Farmer and Crew) and Feb 26Th (Meteorite Hunters anger Farmers.. or something like that)

As for the Hopper story it is only in the "West News" and I have no idea how to get that one except go to West. I have about 20 copies but probably am not interested in selling any as I'll more than likely save them for fellow hunters that are also named in the story - Steve Arnold, Sonny Clary, Rob Wesel and Myself, etc...

Ruben Garcia
Phoenix, Arizona
Website: http://www.Mr-Meteorite.Net
Articles: http://www.meteorite.com/blog/