[meteorite-list] AD - Very rare IRONS!
From: Peter Marmet <p.marmet_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat, 7 Mar 2009 15:28:22 +0100
I just listed 14 very nice and rare iron meteorites.
They all come from the well known SPACEJEWELS collection:
- Carbo IIC; found in Mexico 1923, part slice 180.05 g
- Djebel in Azzene IIIAB; found in Algeria in 1990; part slice 27.75 g
- Bur-Abor IIIAB; found in Kenya in 1997; part slice 22.45 g
- Chihuahua City IC anom; found in Mexico in 1929; part slice 36.29 g
- Cleburne IVA; found in Texas in 1907; full slice 59.50 g
- El Capitan IIIAB; found in New Mexico in 1893; part slice 7.15 g
- Fairfield IAB; found in Ohio in 1974; part slice 12.73 g
- Fuzzy Creek IVA anom; found in Texas; full slice 33.90 g
- Landes IAB-MG; found in Virginia in 1930; part slice 5.8 g
- Lueders IAB si.; found in Texas in 1973; part slice 27.50 g
- Okahandja IIAB hex.; found in Namibia in 1926; part slice 28.19 g
- Sacramento Mts. IIIAB; found in New Mexico in 1890; full slice 49.96 g
- Tombigbee River IIG; found in Alabama in 1859; part slice 7.2 g
- Warbourton Range IVB atax.; found in Australia 1963; part slice 34.08 g
I will add a few more next week.
For questions and orders please write to: p.marmet at mysunrise.ch
p.marmet at mysunrise.ch
Received on Sat 07 Mar 2009 09:28:22 AM PST