[meteorite-list] QMIG update

From: Bob WALKER <qwalkra_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon, 9 Mar 2009 17:57:14 +1000

Listoids

Long overdue update at http://www.qmig.org - I'm having troubles updating
the mirror at qmig.net...

Pix of Wynella uploaded

Pix of a genuine specimen of Hamilton from the original UNE find uploaded
and avail from the news page

This is so significantly different from the commercially avail Hamilton for
sale from time to time that I now have to double-check the provenance...

Shitloads of new articles on Mungindi and Thunda and the Warbreccan stones
(aka Tenham) and Hamilton and Wynella to upload when I get a chance

And I still have to edit the Arrabury article to include a few more details
of the petrology

I bleat from time to time that I am still looking for specimens of Maroo and
Whitula Creek - more of HAAG's theivery from Australia - I know that Blaine
Reed eventually bought these from HAAG and was good enough to have them
classified and they were apparently subsequently sold out... I do need some
specimens to have a full house card hand and ask that listoids assist me in
achieving a swap/trade/buy

Cheers