[meteorite-list] I think I'm able to post on the meteorite list Finally

From: Steve Dunklee <sdunklee72520_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue, 10 Mar 2009 01:44:26 -0700 (PDT)

yes?

--- On Mon, 3/9/09, GeoZay at aol.com <GeoZay at aol.com> wrote:

From: GeoZay at aol.com <GeoZay at aol.com>
Subject: [meteorite-list] I think I'm able to post on the meteorite list Finally
To: meteorite-list at meteoritecentral.com
Date: Monday, March 9, 2009, 9:12 PM

Okay folks...I haven't been able to? post onto the meteorite list for at
least three years. I'm on aol and one day I? discovered that none of my posts were
making it to the list. Several people? suggest that I send my posts in plain
text, but to the life of me, I haven't? been able to figure out how to do
that...until now. I accidentally stumbled onto? the solution this evening while
trying to do something else. For those on aol? that may be having the same
problem, this is what I did to be able to send? messages in plain text. I'm on aol
9.1....okay try this:

In the? Send to: box, type the lists address as usual. That is:?
meteorite-list at meteoritecentral.com
Do nothing else there. Then in the? Subject: box, title your message as usual
and do nothing else.
In the message? body area, type your message as usual. When done, highlight
the whole message? and then "RIGHT" click. You should get a whole list of
things to do. Down near? the bottom you should see "COMPOSE AS PLAIN TEXT".? ???
Click? on that and you will suddenly notice the message take on a different type.
Then? click on your SEND NOW button and that's it. Try it...good luck.
george zay?