[meteorite-list] Witnessed Falls and Hammers - CARANCAS

From: cdtucson at cox.net <cdtucson_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed, 11 Mar 2009 10:47:24 -0700

Elton,
I'm not questioning your memories of a year and a half ago but, If it is so easy to assume the man in the video is a liar then why do you believe anybody from down there? Not everyone in Peru is a liar. Do you have some sort of crystal ball? This man had nothing to gain, He was worried about the health of people and the Animals that my Crew saw were killed by the blast according to the land owner. I'm glad you know which ones to believe and not believe but, I will tell you this; My crew was all highly educated people that spoke the native language as well as Spanish. They wrote this all down and included names and dates.

As a character reference to my crew just ask Bob Haag what kind of people they are?

Carl Esparza

IMCA 5829

Meteoritemax