[meteorite-list] PSA

From: Meteorite-Recon.com <info_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu, 12 Mar 2009 10:47:45 +0100

simply hilarious. It seems to me that "uncle Lawrencite" is missing though.

Svend

www.meteorite-recon.com

On Wed, 11 Mar 2009 19:17:13 -0700, you wrote:

>Hi all,
> The handsome visages of MarcFries, MichaelBross & Todd
>Carter can now be seen at my Meteorite Friends Page at:
>
>http://michaelbloodmeteorites.com/MeteoriteFriends.html

Am I the only one that suspects that Michael maintains an unpublicised
"Meteorite Enemies" page-- shared with only an elect few-- that list the
meteorite collectors he is less fond of?

Or maybe a page of true enemies of meteorites-- I think I found it!

http://webpages.charter.net/garrison6328/meteorite_enemies/

--
www.meteorite-recon.com