[meteorite-list] West, Meteorite hunting, here for a few more days

From: Michael Farmer <meteoriteguy_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri, 13 Mar 2009 16:44:50 -0700 (PDT)

As I said in the last post about the large piece, I am back in West for a few more days of hunting, while my article is written for the newspaper, which I hope will shake loose a few more stones from farmers.
I plan to hunt as best I can for the next few days, should be interesting with the flooding rains I saw here today. I hope to find a few more stones, some to sell and cant stand the thought of further damage to them.
Anyone still here or coming to hunt in the next few days?
Just curious who I might run into in the field.
Michael Farmer