[meteorite-list] Meteoroids Before Meteorites

From: Mr EMan <mstreman53_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat, 14 Mar 2009 04:23:53 -0700 (PDT)

Sorry but these suppositions are hogwash. The evidence says no such thing! The link, while interesting, is unrelated. Until a second petrology from West is found, the color of the meteoroid internal matrix was what we see on what was recovered. Yes we can not prove any pre-entry surface color but making a scientifically founded prediction will win out over tequilla or tarot cards 99.99% of the time.(OTSSWAG)

Elton