[meteorite-list] Fwd: Re: Meteoroids Before Meteorites

From: Darren Garrison <cynapse_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat, 14 Mar 2009 16:25:35 -0500

On Sat, 14 Mar 2009 12:14:40 -0700, you wrote:

> Yes, I have read all about the theory of ablation.

> In my opinion, What this "stone 6" study tells us is
>that some of the time there is clearly NO ablation.

> In science we should not ignore the facts because
>they are inconvenient and do not support previous
>theories.

> if it causes the books on ablation to have to be
>trashed then so be it.

Yes, the findings from this stone are of monumental importance in disproving the
Ablation Theory of fusion crusts-- but it goes far beyond what you realize--
this "stone 6" is one of the clearest proofs yet against Newtonism's Godless
"Theory of Gravity." One can only hope that it will help in our struggle
against Liberal Activist Judges to allow the Theory of Intelligent Falling to be
taught alongside the Theory of Gravity as an equal alternative in the nation's
public schools.

http://www.theonion.com/content/node/39512