[meteorite-list] fake Hamilton

From: Michael Blood <mlblood_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun, 15 Mar 2009 12:08:56 -0700

Yo Dog,
        I went the the posted URL (below) and it did not
Have such an article. At the bottom were a number of
Links - the most likely being "ARTICLES" so, I went
There - still nothing on Fake Hamilton.
        Can you just give us the URL to the actual page
Of the article to which you are referring?
        RSVP
        Thanks, Michael