[meteorite-list] Iridium measuring and testing- disgression ondowsing...

From: Michael Bross <element33_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon, 16 Mar 2009 23:32:45 +0100

No
I am talking about Yves Rocard, also father of Michel Rocard, Prime minister
in
France several years. Not a charlatan !

I really don't like your mocking comments ! To say the least !

I have been many years on a SERIOUS alchemical forum. Not talking about some
stupid
way to change lead into gold and other such legends stuck to alchemy,
which I see as a proto chemistry... BUT regretting that modern chemistry has
"forgotten"
parts of what alchemy had searched, notably empiric knowledge etc... !
The philosophical "stone"... well it is "just and only" philosophical,
that's what real alchemy is about.

I am considered as a serious "scientist"... certainly more than the famous
anesthesiologist
Dr. Reuben, who just showed the dark side of modern science:
(http://www.nytimes.com/2009/03/11/health/research/11pain.html?_r=1&scp=1&sq=Reuben&st=cse)

If you think he is the only one... think twice :)
And you have same in most other sciences, including agronomy and
environmental studies that
I know most !

No, real alchemy was not any more the major science at Newton's time... !
get informed.
Go to the Vatican, which took all of the alchemical texts from the castle
from Heidelberg
after WW2... or to Scotland...

Last but not least: if you had read my post in its entirety... you wouldn't
talk like this,
unless... ??!

Enjoy your evening

Michael B, France