[meteorite-list] AD - new NWA type 3 Chondrite with lots of interior

From: Hanno Strufe <gibeon_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue, 17 Mar 2009 15:44:32 -0400

Hello chondrule and inclusion lovers,

today I have a beautiful NWA type 3 chondrit for sale.
This is one of the most interesting material what came out of the
Sahara the last time.
Large thin fullslices show rimmed chondrules, different brecciation,
achondritical and carbonaceous inclusions.
A festival to see this all under your magnification glass.

Click on the following link, or copy it in your browser.

http://www.diopter.de/NWA-L3-LL3.htm

If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact me.

Best regards

Hanno Strufe
Langenbergstrasse 32
66954 Pirmasens