[meteorite-list] Dam Hammer

From: Michael Farmer <meteoriteguy_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed, 18 Mar 2009 10:50:02 -0700 (PDT)

Um, I hope this is a joke, as far as calling it a hammer.
We also found more than one stone on earthen dams, not of interest to me as you could not throw a rock out there without hitting a pond.
Stones were also found in driveways and roadsides, those are not hammers.
This is out of hand, and collectors are going to get pissed off at trying to pawn every stone off as a hammer piece.
You won't see me offering these types of stones, if it hits a house, car, mailbox, child, etc then we can talk about hammer stone. A parking lot or driveway is just a dirt scrape on the ground, it is still the ground.

I will update my West totals today, as I have been gone a month, I have too many emails and bills to deal with but be patiant, I am trying to get up to speed.
Michael Farmer