[meteorite-list] Dam Hammer

From: MeteorHntr at aol.com <MeteorHntr_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed, 18 Mar 2009 14:40:19 EDT

In a message dated 3/18/2009 1:28:20 P.M. Central Daylight Time,
gmhupe at htn.net writes:
Adding trees, dams, mounds, playfields, lawns and other man-made or touched
places is reaching to an extreme, and "yes", it does cheapen the true
"smashers".

.
Greg,

I found two specimens in an Indian Camp Site with arrow points around, and
Qynne found one in a different Indian Camp Site, next to where I found a real
cool flint chisel.

How is that for extreme? An "Ancient Indian Yard Hammer."

I also found some specimens near where I found some dinosaur bones too. So
how about a "Dino Grave Hammer" for the list?

Yes, it gets ridiculous.

But I just like the sound of "Dam Hammer" damn it!

OK, I will go back to my Photobucket and change the names to "Dam
Non-Hammer" just so people will feel better.

I think civil conversations on these types of topics are great. It makes
the M-list a good place to be.

Steve

**************Great Deals on Dell 15" Laptops - Starting at $479
(http://pr.atwola.com/promoclk/100126575x1220433363x1201394532/aol?redir=http:%2F%2Fad.doub
leclick.net%2Fclk%3B212935224%3B34245239%3Bb)