[meteorite-list] MORE ont the Dam Hammer

From: Michael Blood <mlblood_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed, 18 Mar 2009 13:50:29 -0700

Hi Carl,
        We collect meteorite for fun.
        Some of us enjoy collecting unusual meteorites
That have struck "things." Some people enjoy shooting
Down some people because they have a different idea
As to whether this or that is a "worthy" "Thing." Instead
Of just not collecting it for themselves, they seem to get
Some sort of satisfaction about telling others they are
"wrong" for caring about this or that meteorite hitting this
Or that "thing."
        I may or may not do back flips and try to buy such a
Dam stone - or some other person may or may not want to
Or be completely disinterested in that aspect of the fall.
They may not even care which person found it.
        All that is fine. However, to tell others they are "wrong"
For assigning greater value to this or that, that is something
Else entirely different.
        Strange.....and to my way of thinking, unfortunate.
        Best wishes, Michael

http://www.meteoritecentral.com
Meteorite-list
Meteorite-list at meteoritecentral.com