[meteorite-list] Dam Hammer

From: Ruben Garcia <meteoritemall_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed, 18 Mar 2009 15:47:46 -0700 (PDT)

Hi all,
I agree completely with Darren! For the most part, I don't use the term "Hammer" when I sell one of my finds anyway. I'll use a description instead - This meteorite was found on a grave or hit a tree or yard.

For those who've asked, my West meteorite found on a grave is not for sale as it was my very first West find.

Ruben Garcia
Phoenix, Arizona
Website: http://www.Mr-Meteorite.Net
Articles: http://www.meteorite.com/blog/