[meteorite-list] loudmouth Farmer

From: Michael Farmer <meteoriteguy_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed, 18 Mar 2009 17:33:53 -0700 (PDT)

WOW,
Provenance, freshest Carancas, yeah, I got there a day later, so mine must be all messed up. I recall you wanted me to sell Carancas at $1000 gram and thought it was a CH chondrite.
Dude, you were asking for this. Say what you like, I have been doing this for more than a decade so I think I can stand on my own two feet thanks.
Your and others attempts to promote things and hype them up to no end to maximize profit are the problem. Nothing wrong with a good story but to try to make it into something it is not is a disservice to collectors and dealers alike.
Collectors, why don't you weigh in and tell us, do you like to be bent over and sold a line of crap at 10 times the price? I doubt it.
I am trying to curb this issue regardless of who does it.
Michael Farmer