[meteorite-list] Carl Esparza 180 degree reversal

From: Michael Farmer <meteoriteguy_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed, 18 Mar 2009 18:21:46 -0700 (PDT)

"Eric, I don't know what you agree with but I sell with 100% honesty. I have no west to sell. I do not see how it serves Mike Farmer to rant like this. I am (was) a good customer of his. I have many meteorites from him. I think he must be crazy. Like you said . you are not stupid. You are not going to buy into this Hammer crap. Good for you. I don't either. I collect based on material. I don't even need another ordinary chondrite. from West or East or places between.
Carl Esparza
IMCA 5829"

Carl, I did not call you names, but said that pretending every stone that landed in some scraped dirt touched by mankind equaled a hammer was nonsense. When you did not like what I said, you called me names. You are the one who needs to grow up. I am not crazy, though this topic might drive me to it with the 100 emails gushing in. the fact that you have bought from me does not mean I can not call you out when I see a sales tactic that I find reprehensable.

Now you reverse course and pretend that you also do not buy into this "hammer" crap? Wow, you sent a barrage of emails just hours ago making every case for why these things would be hammer meteorites. Now you say you don't buy it. Please explain the 180 degree reversal.
Michael Farmer