[meteorite-list] Dam Hammer

From: John.L.Cabassi <John_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed, 18 Mar 2009 19:29:20 -0700

G'Day List
Well, here we go again. After the last episode and my last post, my PC
crashed. So I was not going to get involved in this once upon a time thing
or even a child's book. I wish all would leave the terminology where it
belongs.. with the carpenters and construction workers, I don't see them
ripping off new creative names that do not apply. But I can see it now..
"Hey Ted, you gotta check this out. Just went to Home Depot, they've just
been released. They call it a Bolide, supposed to drill holes faster than
any drill." "Cool dude. I want one"

Sorry to drive the nail home and no pun intended. IMPACTED I feel is more
appropriate for what's being discussed than some irrelevant word. With that
said, and after all these emails, I have one thing to say

PLEASE, PLEASE TAZE ME BRO!!!

Cheers
John