[meteorite-list] Great Deal Days - AD

From: Greg Hupe <gmhupe_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed, 18 Mar 2009 23:18:32 -0400

To All Who Love Great Deals:

Ending tomorrow afternoon (Thursday, March 19th), I have an assortment of
eBay auctions that will conclude with awesome 'hammer' prices! All started
at just 99 cents, and can be seen by clicking here:

Here are some specific deals, all started at just 99 cents:

Park Forest Garza Impact Artifact Kit (with piece of Garza Stone, Fell March
26, 2003)
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&item=170310795468

NEW - NWA 5404 Eucrite (Entire classified mass)
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&item=350177494530

NEW - NWA 4230 Mesosiderite (Entire classified mass)
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&item=170310759296

NWA 869 ORIENTED STONE
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&item=350177497320

NWA 3151 Brachinite THIN SECTION (Last One!!)
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&item=350177515961

There are over a dozen Planetaries, a couple Angrites, Brachinites, Olivine
Diogenites... too many outstanding deals to list here.

Thank you for bidding, and if you are looking, enjoy!

Best regards,
Greg

Greg Hupe
The Hupe Collection