[meteorite-list] Carancas: Arsenic smell ?

From: cdtucson at cox.net <cdtucson_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu, 19 Mar 2009 17:13:06 -0400

Darren,
 I have no idea who you are but from your posts I thought you of all people might know the difference between a meteorite classification and the study of a meteorites Cosmochemistry. Obviously you don't. Maybe you should try a Google search before you Try to make other people look stupid. The joke may be on you Mr. know-it-all.... Do you think I make this stuff up for your amusement? I know your not singling me out. You insult everybody.
I do notice that none of your snide remarks ever do offer the list any thing of any significant value. You just remind me of a bully. that's all.
.