[meteorite-list] NOVA special on Holocene Start Impacts and AD

From: E.P. Grondine <epgrondine_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue, 24 Mar 2009 19:14:55 -0700 (PDT)

Hi everyone -

Set your video recorders:

http://www.umaine.edu/news/view_release.php?x=1237809989

PS 1 - Told you so. Now if anyone would like to reconsider
their remarks about Hibben's observations, and share their
views with the list, it might be appropriate. Hibben was a
pioneering archaeologist, and a man who suffered a serious
head wound while serving us all during the Second World War,
a head wound which left him unable to defend his work when
Velikovsky made such abysmal use of it. It was my privilege
to defend him here.

PS 2 - Chicago Steve, thanks for the little gift. Perhaps after this
economy picks back up, and your wife calms down a little, you'll
return to the field, but maybe in a different way. There's always
craters to visit, and young people to give talks to.

good hunting, and here's to a better economy ahead,
E.P. Grondine
Man and Impact in the Americas
(The special offer to meteorite list members for personally signed
copies of my book still holds - $20 plus $5 for priority mail shipping US, or plus $15 for shipping overseas.)