[meteorite-list] AD: Second Batch of West Full Slices In

From: MeteorHntr at aol.com <MeteorHntr_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed, 25 Mar 2009 01:30:18 EDT

Hey List,

I just got my second and final batch of freshly cut West Full Slices in
today from Marlin Cilz, and I now have new photos up on Photobucket. The new
slices are the ones with the PINK background instead of the yellow background.

I have only one remaining slice from my first batch of full slices still not
sold, the 26.2g #SK6. These things have been moving fast.

FYI, I did get a Planetary to fill my need request the other night, thanks
for all the replies. I am still open to doing a trade for some Murchison if
anyone might be interested.

As I understand, Mr. Etter's Main Mass stone from near Aquilla has not sold
yet, so we still don't know if any more large slices will come on the market
from that stone. I have not heard of any other large stones being found so
this might be it. At least this might be the only large full slices found
before the rains. But at least for a few more minutes, you all know where you
can still get a big large slice while they last!

Someone reminded me that there was at least 4 times more Park Forest
recovered than West, and very little PF is on the market, and what can be found is
in the $40/g range. It will be interesting to see how hard West will be to
find a little down the road and then at what prices?

Any inquiries about these slices or the remaining whole stones I have of
West remaining, please respond to me directly, off list.

Photos here: http://s361.photobucket.com/albums/oo52/stevearnoldpmh/

Thanks for your consideration,
Steve Arnold

**************Great Deals on Dell 15" Laptops - Starting at $479
(http://pr.atwola.com/promoclk/100126575x1220635228x1201407499/aol?redir=http:%2F%2Fad.doub
leclick.net%2Fclk%3B213153654%3B34689672%3Bo)