[meteorite-list] Fusion Crusted "Meteoroids"

From: Meteorites USA <eric_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed, 25 Mar 2009 09:40:55 -0700

Yup it would be a guess, but doesn't science make guesses (hypotheses)
based on data and knowledge gained from data? Having said that, I think
it's safe to say there's more to it than meets the eye.

Would you like to take a guess? Not that I know the answer ( I do not ).
I'm simply provoking a hypothesis. ;)

It's up to science to prove it...

Eric