[meteorite-list] Fusion Crusted "Meteoroids"

From: Meteorites USA <eric_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed, 25 Mar 2009 12:38:16 -0700

Not to sound silly or anything, but there are meteorites with NO fusion
crust? Assuming of course you're not talking about very weathered
specimens, are you telling me there are freshly fallen meteorites that
have NO fusion crust at all? How is that possible?

I can see a weathered stone or iron not having crust but a freshly
fallen piece with no crust? Hmmm... That doesn't make sense to me.