[meteorite-list] final pieces to this sale puzzle

From: steve arnold <stevenarnold60120_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed, 25 Mar 2009 18:17:12 -0700 (PDT)

Hi again list.Last email on this sale.I am at $2 K in sales so far.I added 10 more meteorites to the sale and condenced it to 2 pages again.Also what ever does not sell will then remain here.But just to get your appetite wet,and just a thought so far,I might even bring a few pieces from my other collection.Like murchison,attica,ks,kakangari micro,louisville,ky, pinaroo,western australia,edmonton,canada to name a few.But it will be a few days till I decide on this.Again last email on this sale.
?
Steve R.Arnold No#1!,Chicago!
<a rel="nofollow"></a>