[meteorite-list] updates and freebies (AD) (AD)

From: Mike Bandli <fuzzfoot_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu, 26 Mar 2009 16:15:53 +0000 (UTC)

With all due respect to George Zimmer, it's: "You're gonna like what you get. I Guarantee it."

Your post should have read: "Hi this is Steve Arnold #2,founder and CEO of chicagometeorites.net.I know I post a lot of ads to the met-list,but hey,I looooove Red Bull.If anyone has a 300+ gram oriented Gao they would like to trade for a gold coin,please contact me.Offlist only please.FYI I might go to the safety deposit box today and pull a few of my super secret collection pieces out like Edmonton, Canada.I have some freebies so feel free to chime in and the first come first served.Shipping is on you.You're gonna like what you get.I guarantee it!"