[meteorite-list] AD: Nantan photos

From: Michael Farmer <meteoriteguy_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu, 26 Mar 2009 18:48:09 -0700 (PDT)

I have 9 total pieces,

1,996 gram partslices. Measures 235 mm x 190 mm x 10 mm
http://meteoriteguy.com/ebayauctionstockphotos/nantan1996.JPG

You can see the many triolite nodules and absolutely incredble etch on these pieces. Finished on both sides. $1200.00

2,495 gram partslice. Measures 225 mm x 195 mm x 10 mm.
http://meteoriteguy.com/ebayauctionstockphotos/nantan2495.JPG
$1500.00

I have 7 other pieces if these do not meet your needs. All similar weights and shapes. The finishing on these pieces took months and cost thousands of $$$.

Michael Farmer