[meteorite-list] Strange surface feature

From: gian gallo <gianpgg_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri, 27 Mar 2009 02:36:49 +0000

Hola Elton.Thanks for your reply. We took some close up pictures of this specular hematite nodule ( a meteorwrong )...so you can have a better idea of how it looks like :

http://inlinethumb10.webshots.com/44105/2089588630100862759S600x600Q85.jpg

http://inlinethumb55.webshots.com/42422/2229304230100862759S600x600Q85.jpg

http://inlinethumb12.webshots.com/16587/2075037230100862759S600x600Q85.jpg

http://inlinethumb56.webshots.com/44215/2773818230100862759S600x600Q85.jpg