[meteorite-list] Looking for information on NWA 4905 Basaltic Eucrite

From: STARSANDSCOPES at aol.com <STARSANDSCOPES_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri, 27 Mar 2009 00:08:57 EDT

Hi list, I was recently able to borrow a thin section of NWA 4905, the
Basaltic Eucrite. I am very happy with the microscope images I took and I plan
to use them in the next issue of Meteorite Times.

I am unable to find much more information on this material that isn't
already written on the thin section! Does any one have enough information on this
material to share a write up with me? I would like to put in the article
and give you credit.

Thanks, Tom

**************Free Credit Report and Score Tracking! Get it Now for $0 at
CreditReport.com.