[meteorite-list] Private Sale List

From: Meteorites USA <eric_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat, 28 Mar 2009 19:42:32 -0700

Hi all,

Today and in preparation for the upcoming summer season, I want to
invite those who have not joined my "PRIVATE" sales list to join now.
This is a private "first come first served" list, and when I have a sale
this list gets first dibs on all meteorites offered. If you're not on
this list you'll miss the deal. Most meteorites I sell are at deeply
discounted prices on some choice material which gives you the chance to
buy good meteorites at great prices before I offer them publicly. Join
the list here: http://www.meteoritesusa.com/newsletter/

--
Regards,
Eric Wichman