[meteorite-list] ONE AD PER WEEK I have an idea!

From: GREG LINDH <geeg48_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu, 30 Apr 2009 21:05:38 -0700

    Hello all,

  I take pleasure in contributing to the topic of "who are your favorite dealers.
  My list follows:

  1) Dean Bessy: Dean has always given a good product for a very reasonable price. I've never been disappointed with his meteorites. I realize that he mainly deals in NWAs, but I have no problem with that. He has been a gentleman and has worked with me in making the deals smoothly and efficiently. Once again: Dean doesn't charge an arm and a leg for his stuff.

  2) Eric Twelker: Another gentleman whose merchandise is also very reasonably priced. Eric has also taken the time to help inform me privately about certain meteorites that I've bought from him. Once again: Eric also doesn't charge an arm and a leg for his stuff.

  3) Jack Lacroix: Jack is my best source for Campo Del Cielos (one of my favorite meteorites, cuz they look so cool). His merchandise is top quality and his prices are superb. He also has been very kind to me....the novice. Once again: Jack doesn't charge an arm and a leg for his stuff. (Beginning to see a trend here?)

  4) Michael Cottingham: Michael has a wide variety of meteorites that are "way cool" and he has priced many of them within my meager reach. Thanks Michael. He has always sent me my meteorites promptly and I've never been disappointed. One last time: Michael also does not charge an arm and a leg for his stuff.

  For what it's worth, that's my list.

  Greg Lindh