[meteorite-list] ONE AD PER WEEK I have an idea!

From: Carl 's <carloselguapo1_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri, 1 May 2009 13:03:04 -0700

I may be in the silent majority or minority but I actually enjoy going thru each AD on this list. No matter if it's the same seller with ADS several times a week. I've picked up quite a few deals offered. Perhaps it's because I'm so new in collecting meteorites that it's fun to get new pieces vs. the older collectors that already have everything and is tired of hearing about it. Thanks!

Carl

PS. I hope you all don't kill me if there is a sudden deluge of ADs all of a sudden!